Go get’em Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub
The Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub 4oz is one in a million – or rather, one in a 100 million; used in 100 countries for about 100 years to temporarily relieve joint pain caused by arthritis.
- Quick acting.
- Easy application.
- Easy to use pump.
- Recommended for arthritis, backache, stiffness, muscle sprains and strains.
- Active Ingredients: Camphor (11% (Topical Analgesic)), Menthol (11% (Topical Analgesic)).
- Other Ingredients: Cajeput Oil, Chondroitin Sulfate, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Deionized Water, Dementholized Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glucosamine Sulfate, Methylparaben, Methylsulfonymethane (MSM), PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Diloleate, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol.
This relieving cream does not include alcohol. As a result, it avoids localized, dry skin after application. Users on Amazon have had good personal experiences with Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub. For example, “I ordered this for my 65-year-old mother who has terrible arthritis pain in her fingers. She's been on every prescription drug and joint supplement you can imagine but nothing's really helped her pain. Pleased to say this product totally dulled her pain for several hours. Anything that can do that is worth every penny.” Or “I'm not a great believer in nostrums and potions, but this product came highly recommended by sources I respect. I tried it on my aching 60 year old knee and IT REALLY HELPED! It didn't cure the knee, but it reduced the pain I have when walking by about 60%...pretty good, I think. It has a very pungent aroma, but doesn't "burn" like so many lotion/ointments. I just know that Tiger Balm seems to help me considerably, where most products of this kind don't do much. Give it a try.”
This balm may cause an allergic reaction in some users. Temporary redness may occur as a result of its warming effect. But the closest you get to a complaint is something along the lines of “is as good as any on the market. Is it the best? Don’t know. Arthritis is severe. Haven’t found any that works better than the other.” If the worst thing you can say about it is that it works, then it must be pretty good.
Test on a small area before use to check for allergic reactions. Avoid contact with the eyes, open wounds, or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Turn pump counterclockwise to release.
- Shake well before using.
- Pump until the balm dispenses easily.
- Apply generously to the affected area.
- Massage lightly until the balm is absorbed into the skin.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily in adults and children aged 12 and older.
- Talk to a doctor before using in children under the age of 12.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if symptoms become worse or last longer than seven days, or if the symptoms clear up only to reoccur.