Home Medical Supplies: Hemorrhoid Relief Pads
With the Tucks Hemorrhoid Relief Pads you don’t have to be Hemorrhoid Sufferer Number One (“Ooh! Oh, that hurts! Aah! Oh, is there no relief?”). Instead, you can be one of the After Guys (“Ahh! Oh, that's better. I can ride a bike again!”).
- Hemorrhoidal Pads with Witch Hazel.
- Brand used by Hospitals.
- Immediate relief from burning and itching caused by hemorrhoids.
- Contains Witch Hazel to soothe and protect irritated areas.
- pH balanced.
- Biodegradable when flushed.
- Can be used daily to cleanse outer rectal and/or vaginal areas.
- Can be folded and used as a moist compress on inflamed tissue.
- Helpful in relieving discomfort following childbirth, rectal or vaginal surgery.
- Inactive ingredients: water, glycerin, alcohol, propylene gylcol, sodium citrate, diazolidinyl urea, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben.
Amazon users who have been unfortunate enough to have had hemorrhoids but fortunate enough to have used this product say that “This product works wonders... Just had baby #2 and used this product for both my pregnancies-- mostly for post-partum care. Let me tell you, it will make you feel a bit better and relieved despite how crappy you may feel during those moments. This product sure helps with hemorrhoids and post delivery care (especially if you tear or have an episiotomy done). It offers soothing, cooling, anti-itch and anti-inflammatory care;” “This product works well to soothe the external Hems and to clean the area without causing any irritation, which is helpful for managing the pain associated with hems.”
On the other hand, someone commented that “It felt good but didn't seem to help the actual problem. You could just as easily buy a bottle of Witch Hazel and pour it on some T.P. and get the same, but cheaper, effect.” Just ask your doctor whether that would really be the same.
These home medical supplies are for external use only. Do not use more than directed unless advised to do so by a physician. Do not apply directly in the rectum with bare fingers or any device or applicator. Stop using and talk to a doctor if there is rectal bleeding or if the condition does not improve or worsens within a week. Store at 68-77 F (20-25 C).
- When feasible, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse meticulously.
- Gently pat or blot dry with toilet tissue or a soft cloth.
- Apply externally on the affected area up to six times or following each bowel movement.
- Dispose of pad after application.