Home medical supplies: This is Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator
The Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator is as small, quiet, and lightweight as respiratory home medical supplies get.
· User-friendly design with easy-to-see and understand control panel.
· Easy access to humidifier bottle and filter.
· Low noise level allows for use during sleep.
· Convenient top handle makes it easy to move.
· Three separate filters assure oxygen purity.
· Oxygen Flow: 5 LPM.
· Flow Range: 0.5-5 LPM.
· Oxygen Purity: 95.6%-87% at all flow rates.
· Sound level: 43 dBA.
· Maximum outlet pressure: 5+/- 0.5 PSI.
· Pressure relief mechanism: 35 PSI +/- 3.5 PSI.
· Electrical requirements: 120 VAC +/- 10%, 60 HZ.
· Rated current input: 3.0 A.
· Average power consumption: 325 W at 3 LMP.
· Altitude: 8,000 ft. (6,000 ft with HomeFill System).
Benefits of the Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator
· The pressure-based system is superior to timing-based systems.
· Self-diagnostic electronics reduce troubleshooting time.
· Top handle for easy transportation.
· Battery-free power loss alarm, Invacare® Sieve-GARD™ Monitor protects sieve from degradation, compressor 35 psi pressure-relief valve and low flow alarm.
For the provider
· Sturdy design.
· Includes Invacare® SensO2® oxygen monitor to simplify preventative maintenance schedules and decrease costs.
· HomeFill system port for inventory flexibility.
· Patient-accessible reset button reduces emergency service calls.
For the patient
· User-friendly design.
· Easy to see control panel.
· Humidifier bottle holder.
· Filter access.
· Low noise level.
· Neutral color.
· Blends into home environment.
· Unlimited, hassle-free oxygen home medical supplies.
All matches, lit cigarettes, and other sources of ignition out of the room where this device is located – but then again, that should only be a problem for obsessive smokers.
Invacare, the manufacturer of this product, recommends “an alternate source of supplemental oxygen in the event of a power outage, alarm condition or mechanical failure.” It also recommends that you “consult your physician or equipment provider for the type of reserve system required.” Do not use this unit while bathing. Do not let it come in contact with water, oil, grease, and greasy substances. Never leave unattended while plugged in. The device should always be in an upright position to prevent damage to the cabinet while being transported. Store the repackaged oxygen concentrator in a dry area. Do not place objects on top of repackaged concentrator. Read the instruction manual in its entirety for more recommendations.