Last Traction Hero: BodySport TracCollar Neck Traction
The BodySport TracCollar Neck Traction Device gently stretches, relaxes, and relieves pressure from the muscles and joints of the neck, shoulders, and arms. This product uses air traction to help provide better posture, mobility, and circulation. Two pumps on each side of the collar enable you to customize the level of traction that supplies upward pressure on the head, helping to treat pinched nerves, herniated discs, pain caused by arthritis, and even headaches. There are two collar colors available; red and blue, so you can choose what color you want your collar to be.
· 97% cotton and 3% Lycra fabric covering.
· Washable with warm water and mild soap.
· Does not require assembly or batteries.
· 14-16 inches or 16-18 inches.
· 4.8lbs traction pressure on either side.
· Height 4.5" and inflates to 7" maximum.
· Two hand held inflation pumps to inflate sides.
· Made with plastic foam.
This neck traction device is perfect for both professional and home use, portable – including carrying case –, comfortable, lightweight, safe, effective, and easy to use. It fastens easily with buckles.
The internal inflatable bladders contain natural latex rubber, so people who are allergic to this material should exercise caution. The BodySport TracCollar Neck Traction Device is not for recent sprains and/or strains, neck injury or acute conditions. Discontinue use if you experience lightheadedness, dizziness, nausea, or pain.
Directions for use:
· Place TracCollar on the neck with the opening in the back and the inflation pumps in the front. Place chin in the groove at the front of the collar.
· Fasten and adjust the traction collar with the buckles and Velcro closures. The collar should only rest against the front and back of the neck. The bladders will still inflate the device evenly even if the ends of the collar do not touch.
· To use while sitting, the head should be in a level position facing forward. For use lying down, a pillow is recommended.
· Squeeze the pumps until a light stretch is felt in the neck Inflate the collar, adjusting the right and left sides by inflating the appropriate pump to find the perfect level of neck traction. Do not pump the pumps more than 15 times on each side.
· Press the valves to release the air pressure and remove collar when finished.