Lightweight Ankle Support and Brace Review
This lightweight Ankle Support in Black, manufactured by Core, is a comfortable option to wear with any type of shoe for a person who needs a little extra ankle support.
This orthopedic support device includes the following features:
• The support is shaped somewhat like a fabric shoe with open toes, and cloth laces up the front to ensure a snug fit.
• The ankle support is available in six sizes: extra small (suitable for children and teens as well as small adults), small, medium, large, extra large and double extra large. Ordering the correct size ensures that the wearer will benefit from the correct amount of support as well as a comfortable fit.
• The fabric from which this ankle support is constructed is elasticized for comfort, and ventilated for moisture wicking and air circulation. The wearer need not suffer from extra sweaty feet because the fabric breathes as well as (or better than) a pair of socks.
• Spiral stays contained within the fabric add extra support, making this lightweight ankle support a heavy hitter when it comes to stabilizing a wayward ankle.
What Buyers Like About the Product
Buyers enjoy these features of the orthopedic support:
• The streamlined and slim design of the ankle support fits inside any type of shoe. It can be worn with street shoes and dress shoes (both men’s and women’s), or with athletic shoes if the wearer is walking, jogging, or engaging in an athletic activity.
• The fabric of this wrap can easily be hand washed, and is light enough to dry entirely overnight. A wearer need not worry about accumulating odors or sweat stains with protracted use, because the wrap can be washed daily.
• The wrap can be worn during sporting activities or throughout the normal day. Its black fabric blends perfectly with dark dress socks, so it can be worn discreetly with street clothes or dress clothes.
• Wearers enjoy the fact that their ankles experience less edema or swelling when they wear this ankle support.
• The ankle support is unisex and can be worn on either the left or the right ankle, making it versatile. It’s lightweight fabric construction also makes it easy to pack in checked luggage or a carryon bag, a gym bag, or even a purse or handbag, so a person can easily keep it close at hand for a time when it is needed.
What Buyers Don’t Like About the Product
The laces are a cause for concern for some first time users, who fear the ankle support will take extra time from their day, but they quickly discover that the support device itself slips on as quickly as a sock when the laces are loosened, and it takes only a moment to pull the laces snugly tight and tie them.
This lightweight Ankle Support in Black, manufactured by Core, is an affordable and comfortable option with street shoes, dress shoes, or athletic shoes whenever a person needs additional support for a weak or recovering ankle.