Male incontinence underwear: HealthDri Heavy Briefs

male incontinenceThe HealthDri™ Men's Heavy Briefs are a single-piece male incontinence underwear garment that feels not like an adult diaper but just like a piece of conventional underwear, and is also worn as such. At the same time, they feature a trademarked moisture management control panel that pulls fluids away from the user’s body and protects external clothing. In addition to that, they have a completely functional fly.


·         Briefs hold 6 ounces of liquid.

·         They can be washed more than 300 times.

·         The shell is made of 100% cotton.

·         The inner fabric is a blend of cotton, polyester, and nylon.

·         A patented moisture transport system has been designed to keep users dry.

·         Enjoy the comfort of reusable undergarments with the absorbency of disposable briefs.

·         Users who require incontinence products can regain dignity as well as peace of mind with moisture absorbency and clothing protection.

·         A ‘green’ and cost -effective alternative to disposables.

·         HealthDri™ garments meet the absorbency requirements of 80% to 90% of all incontinent individuals.


Most users praise the benefits of the HealthDri™ Men's Heavy Briefs, for example in Amazon where reviewers make such comments as “Meets my husbands needs very well. He feels safe leaving the house. They fit him great likes they are much better than disposable kind;” “These briefs are extremely comfortable, well made and effective. They have held up well to multiple washing and drying cycles, clearly better than any previous briefs;” “superior product. A bit expensive, but well worth the price;” “Husband likes them so much more than the disposable briefs. They wash fine and the cotton is soft. Will be buying some more.”


As pointed out above, this product meets the needs of 80% to 90% of all incontinence patients, which leaves 10% to 20% of men may not be fully satisfied with this product. In turn, that does not mean that this item is lacking in any way, but that these costumers should look for male incontinence underwear alternatives that suit them better. On that note, Discount Medical Supplies has a wide variety of adult briefs, undergarments, and protective underwear.


One recommendation would be not to waste money on pads because these briefs do not require them. Also, do not hesitate to wash them as often as you need to; as mentioned previously, they can withstand hundreds of washings. So that you may as well save money on disposables as well.