Omron Fat Loss Monitor With Scale: 3 indicators in 1
The Omron Fat Loss Monitor with Scale is a fast, accurate, easy to use and easy to understand method for keeping track of your weight as well as determine body fat percentage and body mass index.
- Body fat percentage.
- Body mass index (BMI).
- Body weight.
- Four person memory profile.
- Auto on/off function saves energy.
- Large LCD display for easy reading.
- Displays weight up to 330 pounds.
- Memory: Last reading.
- Sensor technology: foot-to-foot.
- Placement: flat level floor.
- Battery: 4 AA.
- Approximate battery life: one year when used four times a day.
- Includes monitor with scale, 4 AA batteries, instructions manual.
Each family member can monitor their own weight and fat loss with 4 independent user profiles. It measures weight up to 330 pounds in .2-pound increments; body fat percentage from 5 to 60 percent in .1 percent increments; and BMI from 7.0 to 90.0 in .1 increments. It can be used by people of almost all heights (3'4" to 6' 6-3/4"), ages (10 to 79 years), and genders. The four included AA batteries can provide up to a year of use. Its weight and dimensions make it portable and unburdensome.
Three fitness indicators
Body fat percentage
Helps you determine if you’re shedding fat instead of other types of weight.
Body mass index
Measures overall body fat based on height and weight.
Together with the above two, it provides a clearly detailed picture of your body.
Arguably, the biggest advantage inherent to this product is that it uses the bioelectrical impedance method. The device sends an imperceptible electrical current through the body to establish the amount of fat tissues – which has little electrical conductivity, as opposed to muscles, blood vessels, bones and other body tissues with high water content that conduct electricity easily. This method has been scientifically proven and is used by doctors and physical trainers – and now you can use it in the comfort and privacy of your home.
The Omron Fat Loss Monitor with Scale cannot be used with a pacemaker or other implanted devices. Talk to your doctor before you use this unit. The bioelectrical impedance method may result in measurements that differ from actual body fat percentage in children in growth stage, pregnant women, elderly people, post-menopausal women, people who have a fever, people who are experiencing swelling, body builders, professional athletes, patients on dialysis, and patients with very low bone density due to osteoporosis.
- Read the instruction manual in its entirety before using.
- Ask your doctor about starting a weight reduction or exercise regime.
- Ask your doctor about using this product while pregnant.
- Do not step on the edge of the measurement platform.
- Do no jump on the measurement platform.
- Do not step on the measurement platform with wet body or feet.
- Do not use on slippery surfaces.
- Use this device only for its intended purpose.
- For home use only.
- Do not disassembly or in any way modify the unit.