Dr. Ma-Seuss: Body Sport Two-Speed Therapeutic Massager
The Body Sport Two-Speed Therapeutic Massager is a strong massage therapy device that relieves tension, helps decrease body and muscle pain, and improves circulation to affected areas.
· Oscillating movement.
· Relieves tension.
· Relaxes muscles.
· Perfect for personal health, fitness and sports massage.
· Increases circulation.
· Lightweight and portable.
· Ideal for use at home or in clinical settings.
· Solid metal handles with rubber grips.
· Comfortable, sturdy Padding.
· High/Low Intensity Control.
This product comes with two speeds that allow the user to experience a personalized massage. The low speed is intended for relaxing muscle relief, while the high speed is meant for deep penetrating muscle massage. The Body Sport Two-Speed Therapeutic Massager is built like a tank with the engine of a Ferrari; it’ll cover back, buttocks, hamstrings, quads, calves, feet, shoulders, arms, and places where you didn’t even know you had muscles for comprehensive massages every single day.
This unit is contraindicated for people who have diabetes, inflammation of the skin, are or may be pregnant, have a condition that may cause bleeding, or who have a pacemaker.
Instructions for use
1. Press the switch located on top of the unit on the side of the housing to the desired setting to turn on the unit.
2. Start with the low setting for a few minutes before switching to the high setting.
3. Move the Body Sport Two-Speed Therapeutic Massager slowly around one area for a short period before proceeding to another area.
4. Do not treat the same area for more than 3 minutes at a time.
5. Turn off the unit when treatment is complete, allow it to cool off, and unplug it.
· Do not use intensively on one concentrated area.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
· Do not use on broken or damaged skin or swollen or inflamed areas.
· Do not use while operating machinery or driving.
· Do not use while sleeping.
· Do not use on or near the eyes or other sensitive areas.
· Always unplug from electrical outlet immediately after use and before cleaning.
· Do not use the Body Sport Two-Speed Therapeutic Massager while bathing or showering.
· Do not place or store massager where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
· Do not reach for the massager if it has fallen into water. Instead, unplug it immediately.
· Never leave the massager unattended while plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use.
· Do not operate under a blanket or pillow.
· Excessive heat may occur and increase the risk of fire, electric shock or injury.
· Do no t operate if the cord or plug is damaged, if the unit is not functioning properly, or if it has been dropped in water.
· Keep the cord away from direct heat or heated surfaces.
· Never operate the Body Sport Two-Speed Therapeutic Massager with the air openings blocked.
· Keep openings free of hair, lint, etc.
· Do not use outdoors.
· Do not operate where aerosol sprays are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
Any therapeutic program such as the kind that the Body Sport Two-Speed Therapeutic Massager can provide should be subjected to the approval of a physician. This is a review of said product and should not be construed as a substitute for the advice of your doctor.