Cardinal Knee Length Anti-Embolism Stocking, Large, Long.
Stockings compress all parts of the leg where venous blood is likely to pool, used when venous return from the lower extremities is likely to be impaired.
- Durable knit fabric stretches two ways for easier application and a cool comfortable fit.
- Alignment Indicator.
- Use for surgical patients.
- Geriatric and bedfast patients.
- Patients recovering from phlebitis.
- Chronic venous insufficiency.
- Varicose veins.
- Edema secondary to cast removal.
Size & Style:
MSRP: $ 16.37 Starting at: $10.23 Save up to 38%
| || || || |
I needed two more pars of tese socks so that I had enough pairs to alternate socks between uses
Posted on 10/2/2014 by BOGDAN