The L0631 LSO Back Brace provides pain relief during activity and allows for immediate participation in rehabilitation exercises as well as patient controlled support for prolonged standing and sitting for greater prescribed compliance. The posterior and anterior panels work together to give opposing bilateral support to stabilize the lumbar region. Posterior extends from sacral spine to the T-9 vertebra, produces intracavitary pressure to reduce load on the intervertebral discs.
•I mproves posture.
• Acute & Chronic Low Back Pain.
• Activity Related Low Back Pain.
• Low Back Muscle Strain.
• Low Back Ligamentous Sprain.
• Lumbar Disc Displacement.
• Disc Degeneration.
• Disc Herniation.
• Post-Operative Support.
• Spinal Stenosis.
• Postural Support.
• Herniated discs.
• Mechanical lower back pain.
• Post-surgical lumbar stabilization.
• Lumbar orthosis, sagittal control, with rigid anterior and posterior panels.
• Supports and protects lumbar spine.
• Low profile design for everyday use.