Complete 25-PERSON 72-HOUR (3-Day) Emergency Shelter-In-Place Kit Set.
This emergency preparedness solution supports 25 people up to 72 hours using U.S. Government guidelines to meet the essential survival needs for shelter-in-place support after a severe emergency or disaster. US Government recommendations suggest kits for workplaces and facilities that include: emergency instructions, water and food (both with 5-year shelf life and U.S. Coast Guard approval), search and rescue supplies and tools, breathing protection, first aid, emergency water [5–year shelf life], warmth, shelter, communication, light, hygiene and sanitation.
This solution is packed in four durable 5-gallon buckets for compact storage and use in carrying, purifying and storing additional water. The bright orange lid identifies these kits in an emergency, they seal airtight, and are tamper-evident for security while stored. U.S. Government agencies and leading disaster response organizations recommend having adequate supplies on-hand to support your staff and visitors.
- Emergency supplies recommended by US Government for a workplace of 25 people up to 72 hours.
- Sealed 5–gallon buckets for compact, airtight storage.
- Tamper evident, bright orange lid for emergency identification and security while stored.
- Snap–on toilet seat and supplies convert bucket to emergency toilet.
- Waterproof documents pouch attached to outside for quick access to vital information.
- Long life: Water, food, batteries have 5–year shelf life.
Contents: (Stored in 4 Buckets)
For search and rescue:
- (1) pair leather palmed work gloves.
- (1) pair safety goggles.
- (1) pry bar.
- (1) multifunction tool [needle nose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutter, file/cutter, flat file, pointed screwdriver, mini–screwdriver, small screwdriver, screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, bottle opener, punch, knife blade].
For breathing protection:
For minor medical situations:
- (1) first aid kit.
- (6) pairs vinyl gloves.
For warmth and shelter:
- (1) 8' x 10' tarp/ground cover.
- (81) emergency thermal blankets.
- (2) rolls duct tape.
- (1) roll plastic sheeting.
For communication and light:
- (1) whistle with lanyard.
- (1) emergency AM/FM radio with two sets of batteries.
- (1) flashlight with two sets of batteries.
- (20) 12–hour light sticks.
For hydration and nutrition:
- (103) 4 oz. emergency water pouches [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved].
- (1) collapsible 2–gallon water bag for carrying, purifying and storing water.
- (200) water purification tablets.
- (3) stir stick for stirring water during purification process.
- (27) 2400-calorie food bars - containing 108 individual servings [5-year shelf life - U.S. Coast Guard approved].
For hygiene and sanitation:
- (1) 5 gallon toilet buckets.
- (3) 5-gallon bucket for carrying, purifying, and storing additional water.
- (1) snap–on toilet seat.
- (12) biohazard bags.
- (12) toilet deodorizer packets.
- (1) toilet paper roll.
- (100) moist towelettes.
For the emergency response leader:
- (1) Emergency instruction sheet.
- (1) waterproof document pouch.
- (1) writing tablet.
- (2) pens.
For compact storage and easy carrying:
- Emergency preparedness supplies are packed in the waterproof 5–gallon toilet bucket with carry handle, airtight tamper–evident lid, and removable emergency document pouch. Bright orange lid identifies kit in an emergency.