Emergency kit with 3 days (72–hour) of personal emergency supplies for 1 person as recommended by U.S. Government for "all–hazards" preparedness. Includes essential emergency supplies for breathing protection, first aid, water and food [US Coast Guard approved; 5–year shelf life], warmth, shelter, communication, light, and hygiene/sanitation. Compact hard–sided storage case, with pop–up carry handle protects supplies and stores easily in backpacks, drawers, shelves, and vehicle storage compartments.
Comprehensive: provides for all basic personal emergency needs.
Compact storage: fits drawers, shelves, autos.
Supply protection: hard–sided plastic case.
Easy carrying: pop–up handle.
Quick access to supplies: full–opening lid.
Clear instructions: printed on front label.
Long life: Water, food bar, light sticks, and batteries have 5–year shelf life.
For protection and shelter:
(1) N–95 respirator (face mask).
(1) Emergency thermal blanket.
(1) Emergency poncho.
For communication and light:
(1) Metal whistle with lanyard.
(1) penlight with 4 AA batteries (double for extra life).
For hydration and nutrition:
(6) 4 oz. emergency water pouches [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved].
(1) 2,400–calorie food bar, (12 individually wrapped 200–calorie portions) [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved].
For medical, hygiene and sanitation needs:
(1) Personal First Aid packet.
(6) Moist towelettes.
(2) Biohazard waste bags.
For storage and easy carrying:
Emergency preparedness supplies packed in a compact hard–sided case with pop–up handle.