This Personal 1-Day Evacuation Kit provides one full day of support for 1 person in case of an emergency. It includes the basics needs to keep you secure and comfortable until help is available:water and food (both with 5 year life), breathing protection, first aid, warmth/shelter, communication, light, and sanitation.
Compact leatherette carrying case fits securely in an E.S.S.S. quick-response tray.
Slim has reinforced corners and spine to protect contents.
Adjustable strap allows for hands free carrying in an emergency and can be stored inside case.
Wide–mouth top zipper opening provides easy access to supplies.
Inner mesh pocket holds emergency instructions, identification, and contact numbers.
Room for emergency cash and small personal items such as prescription drugs, extra set of glasses or contacts, etc.
Lightweight: Only 1.7 lbs.
(30) Personal 1-Day Evacuation Kits (each kit includes).
For easier breathing:
(1) N95 respirator (face mask).
For minor injuries:
(1) first aid pack.
For communication and light:
(1) whistle with lanyard.
(1) flashlight with batteries.
(1) emergency thermal blanket.
(1) emergency poncho.
For maintaining proper hydration:
(2) 4 oz. emergency water pouches [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved].
For maintaining adequate nutrition:
(2) 400 calorie food bars – lemon and vanilla flavored [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved].