CR-Collar induces posterior head translation, resulting in reduced neck pain and cervico-brachial nerve irritation. Used in conjunction with other CBP Mirror Image methods, forward head posture can be reduced by an average of 10 millimeters in a short period of time. In addition, it has been shown to increase the cervical lordosis with as few as 14 sessions. To be used in the Office or as an At Home corrective tool.
• Posterior head translation
• Resulting in reduced neck pain
• Cervico-brachial nerve irritation
• Used in conjunction with other CBP Mirror Image methods
• To be used in the Office or as an At Home corrective tool