Please note this is a special item may take 7-15 business days for delivery
The Drive Medical Delta Ultra Light Full Electric Low Bed with Full Rails has a pre-installed motor that allows the user to adjust from standard to low height. A motor near the foot section lets either the patient or caregiver pick the proper height. The motor can be assembled or disassembled without tools, even with the patient in bed. Strong enough to withstand up to 450 pounds but moves easily. A 9-volt battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times in the event of a power failure.
• Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position.
• Channel frame construction for superior strength and reduced weight.
• Easy set-up.
• Headboard is taller than footboard.
• Pre-installed Height adjustable motor comes on the foot section.
• Pendant has large, easy to use controls.
• The high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
• The headboards and footboards are completely interchangeable with Drive's and most other manufacturers bed ends.
• The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
• The transition box allows changing the rotation of the high-low shaft.
• Break and scratch resistant wood grain panels are.
• Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility.
• Unique motor is completely self-contained.
• Zinc-coated spring deck
• 9.5" to 23.5" deck height.
• Bed (Height): 9.5"-20"
• Overall Length: 88"
• Overall Width: 36"