The Bauerfeind LordoLoc Back Support is recommended for lumbago, facet syndrome, irritation of the sacroiliac joint, degenerative changes of the spine, muscular insufficiency and osteoporosis.
• Excellent stabilizing orthosis for the lumbar spine and lumbosacral transition, with muscle-activating and relieving properties.
• Stays integrated at the back can be adapted individually.
• Easy to put on and take off.
• Velcro fastenings with hand straps.
• Additional elastic tension straps permit individually adjustable compression and variable adjustment of the stabilizing effect.
• Elastic, breathable support adapts itself to the anatomy and has a compact design for comfort.
• Machine washable.
• To size, measure loose circumference below the waist.