The Cho-Pat Dual Action Knee Strap provides relief for painful and weakened knees. The strap applies pressure upon the patellar tendon below the kneecap to stabilize and tighten up the kneecap mechanism. It also adds further strengthening to the kneecap mechanism by applying pressure on the tendon above the kneecap. The device's design and construction apply constant dynamic forces to the surrounding areas of the knee.
• Improves patellar tracking and elevation.
• Reduces patellar subluxation.
• Includes two rubber cores inside the fabric that focus direct pressure onto the involved tendons.
• Decreases the force of the quadriceps and the under surface of the patella.
• Decreases the chances of overuse syndromes.
• Allows full mobility while engaged in walking or sport activities.
• Easy to fit in seconds.