The Comfort Cool Wrist/Thumb Cmc Splint provides additional support for the wrist while allowing full finger function. Supports the wrist and thumb for combined conditions such as arthritis, CTS, de Quervain’s, tendinitis, joint instabilities and post-surgical repair of the wrist and thumb. The special pull-through wrist strap requires less hand manipulation, making it easy to adjust and fasten the splint.
• Longer length thumb splint.
• Unique one piece wraparound support.
• Contoured strap wraps around the thumb CMC joint and the first metacarpal for direct joint support.
• Reinforced stitching allows the splint to be trimmed below the thumb MP joint.
• Made of thin, 1/16" (1.6mm) perforated neoprene with a terrycloth liner.
• Helps keep skin cool and comfortable.
• Neoloop strap material provides extra support and compression around the wrist.
• Hand or machine wash and air dry.
• To size, measure circumference of MP joints at the distal palmar crease.
• Latex free.