DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator.
- Patient alert system will detect unit component failure. This system is comprised of both visible and audible alerts which signal the patient if a malfunction should occur
- Oxygen Sensing Device standard on every unit, increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Energy efficient
- The pressure compensated flow meter permits use of a long cannula while maintaining an accurate flow setting. The flow meter knob can also be locked for added patient safety
- Very convenient for humidifier bottle users
- Dimensions 12 X 13.5 X 14 Inch
- Output 1 - 5 LPM
- Power 310 Watts
- Pressure 8.5 PSI
- Compact 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator with Oxygen Sensor, REBUILT
- Volume 48 dbA
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
MSRP: $ 1875.25 Starting at: $1,310.46 Save up to 30%
MSRP: $ 5503.15 Starting at: $3,852.48 Save up to 30%
| || || |