Anatomy And Injuries Shoulder Poster, Laminated.
- Shows the bones, muscles, ligaments, veins and arteries of the shoulder. The laminated shoulder chart also illustrates:
- Posterior, lateral, anterior and superior views of the shoulder anatomy.
- Socket of a normal shoulder joint.
- Impingement syndrome.
- Rotator cuff tear.
- Trauma (such as proximal humeral fracture and acromioclavicular separation).
- Bicipital tendon problems.
- Instability such as anterior dislocation of the humerus.
- Bankart lesion.
- Hill Sachs formation.
- Chart Size: 50cm x 65cm, 2 eyelets for easy hanging.