The Ferris PolyWIC® Wound Filler is fomulated for cavity wounds exhibiting copious amounts of exudate. PolyWIC® will expand within the wound cavity to fill dead space, keeping the wound bed clean and moisturized while absorbing excess fluid.
• Contains all the same wound healing agents as PolyMem® but the membrane is thicker and the semipermeable thin film backing on PolyMem® is not required on PolyWIC®.
• Will donate moisture or absorb exudate depending on condition of wound bed and fluid level in dressing.
• Reduces need to cleanse wound bed during changes.
• Perforated for ease of use.
• Can be cut to size.
• Facilitates management of deep cavity wounds.
• Reduces disruption of newly forming tissues.
• Gently expands to wick up excess exudates.
• Quickly absorbs moisture and wound fluid.
• Thick membrane for increased absorption.
• Will not dehydrate wound bed.
• Size: 4g, 3" x 3".