The Smith and Nephew Inc No-Sting Skin-Prep Protective Sanitizer Wipes form a protective interface that helps prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and other adhesive dressings.
• Alcohol free.
• Film-forming skin preparation.
• Prepares skin for adhesive.
• Provides a protective interface that may reduce friction during the removal of a tape.
• Gentle on sensitive or damaged skin.
• Water based solvent ensures the product is easily removed.
• Conditions the skin to minimize formation of dry skin.
• Less product used per application to form a protective film.
• Patients are more comfortable during application.
• Applies easily on awkward areas.
• Moves naturally with patient's skin.
• Will not crack or peel.
• Removes easily with a skin cleanser or soap and water.
• Unsanitary residue is not left in or around the wound area.
• Box of 50.