Although the RS 2500 Russian Stimulator is a very much alike to the EMS, it has a much higher frequency of 2500 Hz. This frequency allows stronger and deeper contractions of the muscle fibers that at the same time are less painful.
Patients and practitioners really like the versatility of the power adapter and battery options. It can be plugged into the electricity outlet when there is one available or in wireless mode if it is more convenient.
The benefits of stronger muscle contractions show when using the RS2500 Russian Stimulator and the users of this device really appreciate it. Patients have shown great recovery from injury a lot quicker because of the high frequency and the deep muscle stimulation.
• Channels: 2 Channels Isolated
• Waveform: Symmetrical Biphasic Square
• Carrier Frequency: 2500 Hz Fixed
• Difference Frequency: 1-70 Hz adjustable
• Amplitude/Intensity adjustment: 1-8
• Pulse Width: 200 microseconds (adjustable)
• Ramp Time: 2 Seconds
• Contraction & Relaxation Time: Continuous or Adjustable (10 to 45 Seconds)
• Power Output: 38 Volts (Peak to Peak) in bipolar mode; otherwise 28 volts in quadpole.
• Power: 110V US AC-DC Power adapter or a 9v Battery
Includes: 1 pair of lead wires, 1 package of electrodes (4per package), 110V US AC-DC Power adapter, 9v Battery, Soft Carrying Pouch, Users manual, Belt clip