The Smith and Nephew Inc Intrasite Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing promotes rapid but gentle debridement of necrotic tissue, loosening and absorbing slough and exudates without damaging fragile granulation tissue. It is non-adhering and does not harm viable tissue or the skin surrounding the wound.
• Ideal for every stage in the wound management process.
• Easy-to-use, APPLIPAK™delivery system.
• Partially hydrated hydrogel formulation.
• Leaves delicate granulation tissue undisturbed, reducing trauma.
• Easily removed from the wound.
• Propylene glycol acts as a humectant (moisturizer).
• Creates a moist, wound healing environment.
• Desloughing and debriding action.