Shipments for this product will be made after this upcoming Wednesday 29th.
The TENS 7000 by Roscoe Medical is among the top TENS units available in the market today. It is very powerful (100mA) yet very gentle at the same time. This device is a huge step forward compared to previous models. This dual channel digital TENS unit comes with 5 modes, a timer, patient compliance meter, a stronger 100mA output, amplitude cap for safety, firm metal belt clip, rubber side railings for improved grip and a beautiful silver finish. It has been endowed with a new, more precise processor. Use one channel with two electrodes or two channels with four electrodes. Ideal for for back, foot, shoulder, and neck acute or chronic pain, and more.
• Dual Channel, isolated between channels
• Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel. Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
• Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
• Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10uS/step
• Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
• 5 Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2 System.
• Includes hard protective carrying case, 4 pre-gelled electrode pads, 9 volt battery, lead wires.
Size and Quantity:
•10.1cm (L) x 6.1cm (W) x 2.45cm (H).
•Weight: 150g (with battery).