The Strongarm Mobility Forearm Cane is a lightweight, height adjustable mobility item that provides support, stability, and safety. It combines a hand grip and bracing element in a handle that shifts loads from wrists to forearms.
• Cushioned surfaces and “hook-like” cradle.
• Prop the device against a wall, or hang it from chair, tables or railing.
• Handgrip centered over the floor base.
• Wrist-stabilizing forearm brace.
• One-piece, ergonomically smart shape.
• Hexagonal floor tip with angled sides flatten under pressure.
• Improved traction and stability.