Mckesson Laxative Suppositories contain the active ingredient Bisacodyl and are indicated for the relief of infrequent constipation. This product usually causes a bowel movement in the span of 15 minutes to an hour.
• Bisacodyl Suppositories.
• Fast-acting stimulant laxative.
• Compare to the active ingredient in Dulcolax suppositories.
• Not made with natural rubber latex.
• Storage Requirements: Requires Refrigeration.
• Volume: 100 Suppositories.
• For rectal use.
• Do not take more than one a day.
• May cause abdominal pain, faintness, discomfort, mild cramps, and rectal burning.
• 10 mg.
• Box of 100.