Green Tea Extract Max-V.
- Interestingly‚ green and black tea are made from the same plant‚ with black tea being created via the oxidation of green tea leaves.
- The polyphenols contained in tea‚ often referred to as catechins‚ appear to provide the primary health promoting benefits associated with green tea.
- One such catechin‚ epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)‚ has many antioxidant properties‚ in addition to supporting the body’s normal response to inflammatory processes as well.
- Tea catechins also act as antimicrobial agents and as antioxidants.
- Green Tea Extract Max-V may be a useful dietary adjunct for individuals wishing to supplement their diet with this well known herb.
- Bottle of 60.
Please note this is a special ítem may take 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Contact us for more product recommendations!