Theraport Radiation Therapy Garment.
- Specially designed for wear immediately after any type of breast surgery or while undergoing radiation treatments, including partial breast irradiation (seed radiation and brachytherapy)
- Seamless cotton garment features VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop fasteners on front closure and straps that allow for easy access to treatment areas without full undressing
- Fabric may be cut on each side to accommodate a catheter for brachytherapy or seed radiation treatments
- Designed to keep a woman ultra comfortable for the duration of partial breast irradiation treatments when consistent dosimetry (dosage measurement) is most important
- Seamless wide bottom band sits comfortably and fits gently around brachytherapy catheters and irradiation site and securely holds the Amoena 2107 drain pouch (sold separately) if needed
- Cotton pockets hold a post-surgical textile form
- Comfort and function: For use after any breast or chest related surgery
- 81% Cotton, 16% Nylon 4% Spandex.
VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.