The Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Thin Dressing is a sterile dressing which consists of a hypoallergenic, hydrocolloid adhesive with an outer clear adhesive cover film impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses. It combines the moisture vapor permeability of transparent dressing with the absorbency and conformability of a hydrocolloid adhesive.
• For minimally draining wounds.
• Conformable dressing.
• Easy to apply.
• Maintains moist wound environment.
• Outer film applies easily.
• Eliminates need for taping edges.
• Provides a viral barrier.
• Remains intact without leakage.
• May be used on intact skin to protect from friction and protects from contaminants.
• It may be worn up to 7 days.
• Easy to clean.